Wednesday 10 April 2019

The Best Laksa at Alor Setar, Kedah


Me and my family just went back from langkawi for holiday and we stop by at Din Laksa to eat and we are very satisfied and happy with the laksa. The soup is incredibly delicious and only cost Rm3.00 for an adult plate . Even though Din got less customer than Zakaria but i didn't regret coming to this one as one of their regular customer is one of my friend and he suggested us to come here. And all i can say it's worth the money and trip.

I will give 5 ratings for customer service. Being serve with smile and friendliest waiter/waitress I've ever encounter. Sate is delicious too


 And thanks to staff Kereta Sewa Alor Setar for food suggestion and I give 5 star also to your service and I think your service are the best in town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment